According to various studies, only about 25% of visitors visit the second page of search results, which means the rest of the 75% stick to the first page of the search engine. “The higher your ranking, the more easily your site will be found”. This is where SEO services come in; the process of improving the quality & quantity of organic traffic from search results. In comparison to paid promotions, SEO takes more time but generates organic traffic and benefits you in the long run. According to a 2019 study by Bright edge Research, 53.3% of all website traffic comes from search engines like Google, and SEO drives 1,000%more traffic than organic social media. This is the reason why every third marketer depends on SEO to strengthen its brand’s exposure. 

 

What we can do for you?

ON Page SEO

On-page optimization (AKA onpage SEO) refers to all measures that are taken directly within the website to improve your ranking in the SERP. At Relygents, we evaluate your web pages’ structure and guide you accordingly on all key aspects for improved alignment in targeting your keywords. We offer white-hat SEO practices; from schema tags, and content marketing to site migration & more to make your webpage organically ranked on the search engine’s first page. 

 

OFF Page SEO

Off-page SEO services refer to all the measures taken away from your website (link building etc.,) to improve the position of your webpage in SERP. Our experts offer white-hat “linking building solutions” that major search engines especially Google love.

Technical SEO

What’s the idea of writing great content, optimizing it, and building high-quality links when the page is not even qualified to get crawled? Our specialists conduct an SEO site audit to assess your current page & determine the aspects you need to improve. By doing this we ensure your webpage meets all the search engine guidelines & can be discovered, crawled & indexed without any problem. 

Local SEO

Local SEO services rank up your brand’s ranking by targeting keywords relevant to services, location, and phone numbers. At Relygents, our Local SEO practices aid in expanding your business locally optimizing your Google My Business listings, targeting local business SEO keywords & managing your online reputation. By doing this, we ensure that your business achieves its desired local market standing. 

Our KPIs (Use their Icons)

  1. Ranking
  2. Impressions
  3. Clicks
  4. Conversions 

Our Process

  • Site Audit
  • Technical Optimization
  • Internal linking
  • Structure Optimization
  • Keyword Research
  • Content Planning
  • On-page optimization
  • Off-page optimization of existing pages
  • Backlinking strategy
  • Publishing optimized fresh content
  • A/B testing
  • Monitoring-Reporting

 

Why Relygents for SEO services?

At Relygents, we have a team of youthful, enthusiastic & white-hat team of SEO professionals trained to produce traffic organically. They wear a dutiful hat when it comes to learning & practicing the latest trends/techniques in SEO. By using an up-to-date, productive, and beneficial methodology & a strategy specific to customers’ needs, we ensure to deliver high-quality, measurable results. Our tested and proven SEO techniques have resulted in several success stories. 

If you are also the one struggling with being found in the top rankings, let us jump in!